- General LedgerÂ
- Fixed AssetsÂ
- Accounts PayableÂ
- Accounts ReceivableÂ
- Management AccountsÂ
Human Resources :Â
- Payroll with Income TaxÂ
- Personnel Information System (HRD)Â
Sales And Order Processing:Â
- Order Processing & MarketingÂ
- Factory Sales & DispatchÂ
- Inventory / Raw Material and Engineering StoresÂ
- Bill of Material (BOM) and Standard CostingÂ
- Production PlanningÂ
- Production Scheduling and TrackingÂ
- Batch / JobÂ CostingÂ
- SPC/QCÂ (Statistical Process Control and Quality Control)Â
- Plant Maintenance.
- Share AccountingÂ
- Branch SalesÂ
- Investment & Portfolio ManagementÂ
- Provident Fund & Trust Management
Each of the modules shown in previous slides is tightly coupled and totally integrated enabling seem-less flow of information across the modules.
These modules can be deployed as stand alone system but its strength is in integration, so by logically grouping the modules we can achieve enhanced functionality. For Data Warehousing and Data Mining we have an OLAP tool which is totally integrated with the MACS database.